Straight Talk Is Our Practice Promise
Straight talk is how we communicate—with clients, colleagues, courts and adversaries.
It’s our promise to give you advice instead of just options, the bottom line instead of lawyer–speak, and the truth about where you stand and what we think. Though our individual styles may vary, our constant goal is to cut through confusion and help you succeed. Straight talk is what countless law firm clients across the country have asked for—and what we think you deserve.
These are the straight talk rules we live by:
1. Don’t hide behind legalese
2. Choose a direction
3. Adopt the client’s perspective
4. Tackle problems head-on
5. Find simple solutions
6. Meet deadlines
7. Stay in touch
8. Tell clients what they need to know, not just what they want to hear
9. Know what comes next
10. Respect our client’s time
11. Bridge the gap
- Andrews Kurth Kenyon Delivers Cash and Canned Goods to Food Banks in Time for the 2016 Holidays
- Firm and employees donate nearly $100,000 in cash and over 4,000 food items to those in need.
- View All »