Established in 1993, the Austin, Texas office of Andrews Kurth provides a broad range of legal advice to a diverse group of local, state and national clients. Our lawyers possess a wide array of legal experience in the areas of administrative law, corporate and securities, energy, intellectual property and technology, litigation and public law. As Austin serves as the state capital, the firm’s lawyers represent public and private clients in lobbying efforts before the Texas legislature and various state regulatory bodies.
Austin-Bergstrom Airport to Andrews Kurth Austin Office
- From Bergstom International Airport, go east on Presidential Boulevard for 2 miles.
- Presidential Boulevard becomes the Cardinal Loop
- From the Cardinal Loop turn Left onto TX-71 E/Bastrop Hwy, then merge onto TX-71 West and continue for 2 miles
- Turn slight right onto E. Riverside Drive and stay on Riverside for 4½ miles
- Turn right onto Congress Ave South and go half a mile.
PARKING - Parking for One Congress Plaza is located in the building's parking garage on the east side of Brazos Street. Turn north onto Brazos and turn right into the first entrance of the garage. Take the garage elevators to the Plaza Level, which leads you directly into the One Congress Plaza office building.
Total Est. Travel Time (non-rush hour): 18 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 9.02 miles