Adrian (Bud) E. Doxey, Jr.
Bud Doxey’s practice includes experience in various commercial real estate transactions on a national basis, including: representation of a variety of entities in connection with their ownership of real property, including drafting and negotiating commercial leases and management agreements; representation of both sellers and purchasers in individual as well as portfolio acquisitions and dispositions of office, multifamily, multi-use, retail and industrial properties; and representation of institutional owners in joint venture acquisitions and development of land.
- Profiled as one of the leading Real Estate (2013) lawyers in the United States, The US Legal 500
- JD, 1997, cum laude, Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, SMU Law Review, Articles Editor, Order of the Coif
- BA, 1994, magna cum laude, Southern Methodist University, Phi Beta Kappa
- Texas 1997
- US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas