The Woodlands has rapidly become Houston’s go-to location for corporate headquarters. More than 100 major national and international companies have a presence here. Andrews Kurth established its Woodlands office in 1993 in order to serve its corporate clients on their home turf. Our clients primarily include energy companies and suppliers, public banks and lending institutions, construction and design firms, and real estate development companies and builders.
The attorneys in our Woodlands office handle all aspects of corporate representation and business litigation, with a particular emphasis on commercial and energy litigation, public reporting, public offerings and private placements of securities, environmental litigation and regulatory compliance, project finance, public finance and other matters.
|Houston Intercontinental Airport to Andrews Kurth Woodlands Office|
- Depart Houston Intercontinental Airport traveling on Intercontinental Park Blvd for approximately 1.5 miles then turning LEFT onto N Belt Dr E / Beltway 8
- Turn RIGHT onto E HARDY ST RD keeping LEFT onto ramp towards HARDY TOLL ROAD and merge onto HARDY TOLL RD.
- Take the I-45 N/HARDY TOLL RD NORTH exit toward WOODLANDS and continue approximately 12 miles. Hardy N. Becomes I-45N/US-75 N.
- Take right side EXIT 76B onto WOODLANDS PKWY.
- Turn RIGHT onto WOODLOCH FOREST DR
- Turn LEFT on TIMBERLOCH PLACE
- ANDREWS KURTH office is at 10001 Woodloch Forest Dr
PARKING – Access to the parking garage is on the right just past the building. Please park in the Visitors Parking spots for Waterway Plaza Two. There is no cost for parking.
Total Est. Travel Time: 25 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 19.2 miles