Ten Andrews Kurth Kenyon Partners Named 2017 Best Lawyers in Dallas
(Dallas, TX)—Andrews Kurth Kenyon is proud to announce that ten partners in the Dallas office have been named as D Magazine's “Best Lawyers in Dallas.”
- Will S. Becker, Tax: General
- Jay Dewald, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Robert Hoffman, Business/Commercial Litigation
- Stuart Hollimon, Energy & Natural Resources
- Marc D. Katz, Labor & Employment
- John H. McDowell, Jr., Intellectual Property
- Matthew G. Nielsen, Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Mark S. Solomon, Corporate Law: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kathleen J. Wu, Real Estate
- Vic Zanetti, Corporate Law: General
Best Lawyers is a peer-review voting process. To compile the listing of the city's top attorneys for businesses, D Magazine editors conducted a citywide poll asking Dallas lawyers to nominate peers in their practice area whose work they most admire. They could only nominate one lawyer within their own firm. A panel of lawyers then joined the magazine's Executive Editor in finalizing the list of Dallas' top business attorneys.
The 2017 "Best Lawyers in Dallas" list appears in the May issue of D Magazine, and is available on the publication's website, www.dmagazine.com, throughout the year.
About Andrews Kurth Kenyon LLP
Since 1902, Andrews Kurth Kenyon has built its practice on the belief that “straight talk is good business.” Real answers, clear vision and mutual respect define the firm’s relationships with clients, colleagues, communities and employees. With nearly 430 attorneys and 11 locations worldwide, Andrews Kurth Kenyon represents a wide array of clients in multiple industries. For more information about Andrews Kurth Kenyon, please visit andrewskurthkenyon.com.
# # #
- Will S. Becker
- Jay Dewald
- Rob Hoffman
- Stuart C. Hollimon
- Marc D. Katz
- John H. McDowell, Jr.
- Matthew G. Nielsen
- Mark S. Solomon
- Kathleen J. Wu
- Victor B. Zanetti
- Commercial Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Securities and Shareholder Litigation