Ashley Ronald Nelly
Director of Marketing Operations
With 20 years of success in a variety of demanding, fast-moving environments, Ashley is an experienced multi-tasker, she has served clients across many industries including legal, high-tech, energy, political and consumer goods and services. Over her career, she has developed strong knowledge of many marketing and communications disciplines, including advertising (online and offline), collateral, catalog and direct marketing, and broadcast buying and planning.
At Andrews Kurth, Ashley manages the Marketing Operations team which provides strategic and tactical marketing counsel to the firm. Marketing Operations supports firm programs including women’s initiatives, professional development, recruiting, diversity, and alumni and community relations. In addition to leading firm-wide marketing initiatives for all offices and practices, Ashley has been focused on building internal and external communications programs and creating a public relations and media program.
- BA, 1997, Communications/Economics, Hollins College
- 1995 London School of Economics
- The Junior League of Houston, Member (2006-2010)
- Legal Marketing Association - LMA (2007-present)
- Houston Advertising Association
- American Marketing Association
- President, Woodsborough Homeowners Association (2014-2015)