Kathleen Tarbox Muñoz
Kathleen's practice focuses on commercial real estate and general business transactions, including the representation of investment limited partners and commercial property dispositions. She has experience advising clients regarding the exercise of rights and remedies under complex limited partnership agreements involving low-income housing tax credits. She has also routinely represented clients in various areas of real estate related matters including acquisitions, development, dispositions and leasing, including the negotiation of related agreements and property related due diligence involving title, survey, zoning and land use matters.
Kathleen has significant experience drafting and negotiating documentation in connection with secured and unsecured lending and regularly represents financial institutions, lenders and special servicers on matters involving origination and securitization as well as workouts, assumptions and the exercise of remedies. She has also counseled lenders in connection with secondary market transactions including pooled note sales and loan participations and related diligence.
- Pro Bono Coordinator of the Year, Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (2016)
- JD, 2009, University of Virginia School of Law
- BA, 2006, Political Science, Southern Methodist University
- BA, 2006, Economics, Southern Methodist University
- Texas 2009
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- The Real Estate Council (TREC)